DragonKO Private Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonKO Private Server

http://dragon-ko.no-ip.org/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  KO-Panel  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vote For you PUS Items !!!

Go down 
+2
Chingy
RedHole
6 posters

What you wnat In Power Up Stor (PUS)
Unics (IB,IN,Some more)
Vote For you PUS Items !!! Vote_lcap21%Vote For you PUS Items !!! Vote_rcap
 21% [ 4 ]
Unic Weapons
Vote For you PUS Items !!! Vote_lcap0%Vote For you PUS Items !!! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Np Inracse items
 0% [ 0 ]
Cups,minor,fork...
 0% [ 0 ]
Special new Armor
Vote For you PUS Items !!! Vote_lcap26%Vote For you PUS Items !!! Vote_rcap
 26% [ 5 ]
Special new Weapons
Vote For you PUS Items !!! Vote_lcap32%Vote For you PUS Items !!! Vote_rcap
 32% [ 6 ]
Dagger Defens Sword defens Armor
Vote For you PUS Items !!! Vote_lcap5%Vote For you PUS Items !!! Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Special Glow Weapons (raptor with Fire)
Vote For you PUS Items !!! Vote_lcap16%Vote For you PUS Items !!! Vote_rcap
 16% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 19

AuthorMessage
RedHole
Owner
Owner

Male
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Vote For you PUS Items !!! Empty
PostSubject: Vote For you PUS Items !!!   Vote For you PUS Items !!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:00 pm

Pls Vote here
Back to top Go down
Chingy
Chingy

Male
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Vote For you PUS Items !!!   Vote For you PUS Items !!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 8:12 am

i have a sugestion why not just add all of them cause if some people want something u guys dont put then they wont donate u should add all of the items on the list
Back to top Go down
RedHole
Owner
Owner

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vote For you PUS Items !!!   Vote For you PUS Items !!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 3:42 pm

Chingy wrote:
i have a sugestion why not just add all of them cause if some people want something u guys dont put then they wont donate u should add all of the items on the list

We are just want to see what people are looking for more , this way we'll have a easlier way to decide stuffs and what first to add and so on Wink

-DragonKO Staff.

-Izik & Dragon & RedHole

-Edited by izik <3 Razz
Back to top Go down
Obama

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Vote For you PUS Items !!!   Vote For you PUS Items !!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 11:32 pm

well i already plan to donate 40$ if the server is good and im not gona donate for glowy stuff or barley upgraded weapons
Back to top Go down
RedHole
Owner
Owner

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vote For you PUS Items !!!   Vote For you PUS Items !!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 11:42 pm

Obama wrote:
well i already plan to donate 40$ if the server is good and im not gona donate for glowy stuff or barley upgraded weapons

Sure That we under Stand i mean if you donation you can buy at PUS or talk with a Owner for Special Items
Back to top Go down
Zarotan

Male
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Vote For you PUS Items !!!   Vote For you PUS Items !!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:27 am

Uhmm... just a suggestion here... seeing as you guys are making it an XP server what about XP scrolls? I know for sure id pay for that.
Back to top Go down
Izik
Administrator
Izik

Male
Number of posts : 66

PostSubject: Re: Vote For you PUS Items !!!   Vote For you PUS Items !!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:37 am

Zarotan wrote:
Uhmm... just a suggestion here... seeing as you guys are making it an XP server what about XP scrolls? I know for sure id pay for that.

During the first month of the PK server when server will up, our DragonKO STAFF will work on every simple edit such as :
- Power up store items including : accecories / weapons / shields / armors and maybe other stuffs ( No sure about everything , but all will be considered ) .
- Power up store SCROLLS : we'll see what we'll put in here Wink
- Edit EXP rate's .
- Edit Drop rate's & places .
- Edit Upgrade rate's .

and I guess some stuffs more which we'll think about it , and of course about stuffs which we'll see in the suggestion section Wink

P.S : First of all , when server will be up , we would get alot of players so yea, tho the fact the server haven't released yet , would like to see more people are chatting in forum and so on so bring your friends GUYS ! Wink

Hope you got your answer Zarotan Smile

Regards ,

-DragonKO Staff .

-Izik & Michael & Redhole .
Back to top Go down
BMV

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Vote For you PUS Items !!!   Vote For you PUS Items !!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 3:37 am

Obama wrote:
The point of "Donation" is donating money to help the server. Donating and buying are two whole different things. You shouldnt even be getting anything for a "Donation" .. look up the definition..

anyways. Ive always seen uniques in the PUS and thats the #1 thing that kills servers. People begin to work their butts off to get uniques but people who donated some how can just pay money and easily get it.

The best thing to do is new armors and weapons. Things such as those new shells and those crafted weapons. That would work perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Obama

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Vote For you PUS Items !!!   Vote For you PUS Items !!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 4:39 am

well then i wont donate lawl its not my loss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vote For you PUS Items !!!   Vote For you PUS Items !!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vote For you PUS Items !!!
Page 1 of 1